Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corruption on a scale we haven't seen in WH for Centuries
(06-07-2018, 05:30 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I consider myself an extreme moderate, meaning some issues I agree with Dems or progressives on like equality rights, others I tend to go with the Repubs like border security. 

So I do find it fascinating with those that support and defend Trump view him with far less scrutiny than that they held Obama under. Some people should understand that just because they voted for a person doesnt mean they have to keep defending their vote as time rolls on.

Personally for me it's not even Trump's policies that I despise him for. But I simply do not like him as a human being. Even though I disagreed with quite a few things Obama and Bush did, at least I liked them as a person overall, like they seem likeable to be around in a social setting. And they both seem to have a decent moral compass about them, even with the spying and wars going on. Trump's moral compass on the other hand only points to a picture of himself.

This.

Also......we haven't really had a president that truly represented the people since T.R., and he had to become pres via assassination of another bought and paid for lackey.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Corruption on a scale we haven't seen in WH for Centuries - Wyche'sWarrior - 06-07-2018, 05:38 PM