Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corruption on a scale we haven't seen in WH for Centuries
(06-07-2018, 10:13 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Ehhh... I don't know, probably not? They're pretty much all terrible.

(06-08-2018, 04:12 AM)Wyche Wrote: Don't buy the hype.....that's just lip service. It's not called the duopoly of corruption for nothin'.

Fair enough, I'm certain they both behave quite equally. Both probably want to, but sure also probably have to exhaust all shady possibilities, the other one does it too and such. The problem are the rules, not those doing what the rules allow... and that's my only point, the cliché would tell me that the Dems would want to change the rules, while republicans, if any, want to keep the status quo or make things even more grim. Citizens united and such.
But sure that's quite the superficial perspective. But isn't there a little bit to it.

(06-08-2018, 04:12 AM)Wyche Wrote: The "blues" just rigged a presidential primary.

Yeah, that's one more of these things... isn't that primary process semi-democratic at best to begin with. I'm not an expert on those rules, but as I saw it, there are elections in the states, resulting in delegates for candidates, but not quite proportional, there are super-delegates that can do as they please anyway, and than there's a convention where all delegates are not really bound by anything. I don't care if they "rig" their own nomination within that strange process, and part of me even understands that they prefer the Democrat over the Independent. I don't really take issue with that and wonder why someone who isn't pro-Sanders would.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Corruption on a scale we haven't seen in WH for Centuries - hollodero - 06-08-2018, 08:52 AM