Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Player gets booed for upholding personal convictions
(06-08-2018, 03:36 PM)fredtoast Wrote: She believes the Bible, which condemns homosexuals to death, is the 100% Truth

Quote:

I believe with every fiber in my body that what was written 2,000 years ago in the Bible is undoubtedly true. It's not a fictional book. It's not a pick and choose what you want to believe. You either believe it, or you don't. This world may change, but Christ and His Word NEVER will. 
The Bible also condemns ALL sinners to death, claims that every human being that has ever been born (except Jesus) is a sinner. Ergo, the Bible condemns everyone to death.
Clearly, she is advocating that everyone be put to death, right? Rolleyes
(06-08-2018, 03:36 PM)fredtoast Wrote: She believes that same sex marriage is making the world more corrupt

Quote:

It's a constant reminder that no matter how corrupt this world becomes, He will never leave us or forsake us. Thank you Lord for your amazing grace, even during times of trial and confusion. 
 ️ 

I don't see where she says that. And considering you're already shown your bias against Christianity and Christians, you'll forgive me for not giving you the benefit of the doubt when it comes to your intrepreation of someone's thoughts and words you clearly have a bias against.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread