Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting: Teammates had issues with Willis last season....
(06-08-2018, 06:53 PM)Shady Wrote: I get it. As an introvert myself, I totally do. If you ever get a chance, read this book from Susan Cain: Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World that Can't Stop Talking.

I recommend it for Willis, too. And he's right. It does get misinterpreted. People think you're stuck up or something, but you're really just taking things in, mortified by alot of what we see. I mean just look at the world. How we treat each other. Bombs and stuff. WTF is wrong with us? LOL

In hs i was very shy, but stronger than most  everyone at the school so I was accused of being stuck up.. The house my folks bought was new and in an area with mostly run down places so I got pegged as the rich kid on the  hill despite the house not being worth much.  I got in fights of course so beating the snot out of  a few loud mouths kind of won a few people over. There was a real loud mouth little twirp nobody liked and the day he came within inches of getting tossed out the 3rd floor window was the day people stopped thinking i was stuck up . Lol  in retrospect I'm glad the gym teacher stopped me because I had every intention of  tossing him out that window . Oddly enough he never bothered me again after that day. I wonder why .  Nervous
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Interesting: Teammates had issues with Willis last season.... - grampahol - 06-08-2018, 07:03 PM