Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump, Kim sign "comprehensive" document
(06-14-2018, 09:21 PM)hollodero Wrote: Constant rancor he constantly gives reason for. The "constant rancor" isn't an argument like "constant unfair rancor" would be. I don't think I was unfair. Is anything unfair?

Also, I really wonder how "my standards" aren't shared. These aren't "leftist" standards at all. How is "don't call the media the biggest enemy of the state" somehow just "my" standard? Or "don't lie about the outcome of the summit by declaring threat eliminated"? Really, those aren't "your" standards, or presidential standards? Just mine?

Yes. For some reason, those exploding heads trump all other things. Therein might lie one reason for all that.
(Mine wouldn't explode... I'd just be wondering about this particular reasoning for doing so.)

Oh btw. for me it's not just about going on and on about why Trump's a bad president (sure I think that), more about the guys that go on and on about why he's not. Now including the "well, he sits in the white house, so his ways are the right ways" defense and the "he plays to his uninformed base, hence he knows what he's doing, and what more could one ask of a president"-defense. I can't help but wonder how that doesn't sound absurd to anyone.
No one in this back and forth has stated he sits in the White House because his ways are right. They have proven successful and despite what he tweets and how "justifiably" angry it makes folks; things are currently going pretty good in the old USA. And of course you went on and on about how bad of a President you think he is. Re-read your post,
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump, Kim sign "comprehensive" document - bfine32 - 06-14-2018, 10:20 PM