Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump, Kim sign "comprehensive" document
(06-14-2018, 10:20 PM)bfine32 Wrote: No one in this back and forth has stated he sits in the White House because his ways are right. They have proven successful and despite what he tweets and how "justifiably" angry it makes folks; things are currently going pretty good in the old USA.

Well, you brought up his sitting in the white house, that's why I picked that up. "He knows perfectly well how it works and has a shinny white house to show for it", you said, and also "It is a measuring stick that worked all the way to the White House." As I said, I challenge that logic, as it seems to suggest reaching the presidency is proof enough of Trump knowing his way and doing things right - when in fact the thing he demonstrably knows is how to play to his base who doesn't find NK on a map. Your words, not mine.

I can't quite challenge that logic without expanding, or else my words get misconstrued or misinterpreted. Is it too long, sure. :)
That the US is doing good to me is a way more plausible point than the previous ones - if it's actually true. Sure, the economy looks good. I feel much of it is inherited and you put the costs for your current economic growth on the credit card though. That, as much as the environment or foreign relations, might very well make things worse for the US in the long term. I don't know what Trump espec... ok, whatever. NK.

As for summit things, tweeting "threat eliminated" still is a huge lie and quite irresponsible to do. I can't be blamed for bringing that up, Trump can be blamed for doing this kind of things. I'm not willing to see that as some kind of new normal or as justified only because his base ate it up and cheered. It's still a colossal falsehood. I don't think saying that has anything to do with my standards, your standards.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump, Kim sign "comprehensive" document - hollodero - 06-15-2018, 03:30 AM