Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump, Kim sign "comprehensive" document
(06-14-2018, 10:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: No doubt and that's why I said he absolutely gets it with his NK declaration. Now is he ignorant in the way of politics? Who knows. I will say he doesn't do it the traditional way and may be ignorant of how it's "supposed" to be done

Folks writing him off as an ignorant buffoon are playing right into his game. I've grown tired of the narcissistic manner in which he governs and will let my voice be heard in 2020. Hopefully there is a better alternative. If not we very well may endure another 4 years of his narcissism. IMO there are much worse things in the world that a loud mouth POTUS.

It may surprise you that I agree with this post, other than being more confident in his ignorance of governance. It's one of the reasons why I get frustrated with things like the outrage over the salute. I recognize that he is a showman, it's really what he has been his entire life. Campaigning is showmanship and so he is good at that.

The problem is that so many have been so outraged at the petty shit, that when there are legitimate concerns over policy the defenders or Trump lump those concerns in with the pettiness.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump, Kim sign "comprehensive" document - Belsnickel - 06-15-2018, 07:31 AM