Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two trans teen win Conn. state championship in track
(06-15-2018, 02:07 PM)Millhouse Wrote: So in Connecticut, two trans-girls finished first and second in the state championship track meet in 100 & 200. Both have male bodies, but identify as a girl. So naturally they are no different than biological girls, and thus are allowed to run with normal girls (normal biologically that is).

Im pretty sure where most stand on this issue. I know there is even one who leans left in here is against trans girls in a male body is against this in general. Others think this is the politically correct thing to do, even if it screws over girls in girl bodies from having a fair competition.

And I am very sure someone will blather on about elite college or pro girl athletes beating some guys. But this isnt about that, this is about male-bodies beating girl-bodies.

Personally, I feel bad for the girls that busted their ass to get that far, only to lose to boys that think they are girls. Not that there is anything wrong with being trans or anything, but when it comes to sports like this, I will never be in favor of male-bodies competiting against girl-bodies, especially in track & field and other timed events like swimming.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2018/06/13/transgender-track-athletes-win-connecticut-state-championship-debate-ensues/

I saw this story last night and was going to post it an ongoing transgender thread, so I typed transgender in the search window. The first 10 pages of threads were all locked. I found that amusing and wondered are we really that bad or is there another reason.

As to the story at hand I do not think any minor should be allowed to identify of a gender other than their biological sex to participate in athletics. Adults should only be allowed to do so after the nip and tuck.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Two trans teen win Conn. state championship in track - bfine32 - 06-15-2018, 02:18 PM