Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Player gets booed for upholding personal convictions
fred, is there some reason you don't believe in multi-quoting? Just curious

fredtoast Wrote:No. Please explain what makes you think I said anything like that. I have no idea what you are talking about.

I was being facetious. Look at the sentence I quoted. Grammatically, you could make the argument that you were saying that by excluding them all (which is what the current MO of schools are) that religions are not treated equally.

fredtoast Wrote:Again I have no idea what your point is.

I think that any consenting adults should be allowed to get married to each other.

It's not that difficult to grasp. Your argument is that because people of different religions would be upset at differing religious iconography being displayed, ergo ALL religious iconography should be banned. My counter is that people of differing sexual orientation are upset at gay marraige, so your logic, if it were to be consistently applied, should be that we ban all marriage.

fredtoast Wrote:No. But the right does not follow that in their policies.

That's debatable (which I don't care to do on this particular subject right now), but the right does follow that more than the left when it comes to charitable giving and charitable works. ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread