Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two trans teen win Conn. state championship in track
(06-18-2018, 04:03 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: And I could make legitimate arguments against any number of physiological conditions that give a competitive edge to athletes. The article I posted talked about this, how for so many other things we don't shun athletes for having them, we praise their performance. This is just another one of those things, to me.

Which is why I discussed the the NCAA rules. It requires at least one year of being on hormones.

Yet a difference is that those physiological differences naturally occurs internally without outside influences.

A male-to-female body occurs because of outside influences from surgery to hormone treatments causing that change. And then on top of that they have a male bone structure to work with.

When it comes to sports, I dont consider them to be on par with each other. If anything I look at a transitioned male to female more similar to someone taking PEDS, HGH, or steroids to get an edge, than to an abnormal natural occurring condition.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Two trans teen win Conn. state championship in track - Millhouse - 06-18-2018, 04:43 PM