Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Would You Pick to Man the Right Side of The Line?
First question first: I like Western to start at right guard. Admittedly we haven't seen a ton of snaps, but I have liked what I have seen. I haven't disliked Redmond, and he has NFL size and strength without a doubt. Some have mentioned him as a possible right tackle. But I have never heard the team mention that. So I wonder if he has the quickness to play outside.

Fisher, based on my first impression of him, looked like a possible future right tackle for us by now. But he's just had his problems, and we don't know how he's coming out of all that. I still have hope for him though. I think, talent-wise, he's right there just on native ability. But if he comes all the way back this season, we should all consider it a nice bonus. I just don't see Ogbuehi cutting it, but if Pollack transforms him, I'll happily say I stand corrected. Hart makes me nervous, and I just plain don't have a good line on Perkins. I know some people like Hopkins, but I've seen him as overrated.

Overall on the offensive line, I think the best result would be Glenn, Boling, Price, Westerman and Fisher. The real ringer is that Glenn and Price both have injury concerns, which are sort of fading, but maybe still there a little bit. Of course, Price had a great injury history in college.

The one thing I feel good about is that I think Pollack will get our best alignment out there, week to week.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Would You Pick to Man the Right Side of The Line? - Thundercloud - 06-26-2018, 08:32 PM