Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Memorable Sporting Event...
#1- 2014 Detroit-Baltimore ALDS Game 2. The Delmon Young game. I managed to get some standing room tickets for the game. We stood right above the away bullpen. I had my sign confiscated before the game even started ("Kate Show Us Your O's Face"... Verlander was pitching so Kate Upton was there). We trash talked Joba Chamberlain all game (he even yelled back). He goes out and allows two hits. They pull him out and the next pitcher gives up a double to Delmon Young. O's score and take the lead. I can still remember the sound of the bat hitting the ball. The crowd when absolutely crazy. We all felt like we were partially responsible for those 2 base runners since we got into Joba's head.

#2- Bengals @ Ravens Sept 10th, 2012. Went with my friend who is a Bengals fan (reason I first started posting at the OG boards). It was pretty fun watching the Ravens demolish the Bengals on the first Monday night game of the season (44-13). Little did I know, that season would end in a Ravens Super Bowl Championship.

#3- Vikings @ Ravens Aug 16th 2008 Preseason. Uneventful game. Joe Flacco's second game. After the game, though, They invited everyone to stay to watch Michael Phelp's race during the 2008 Olympics. He was going for the record for most golds in a single game by winning an 8th. I just remember sitting with thousands of others yelling "USA, USA" while they played it on the jumbotron. He won and the crowd went crazy for the local hero.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Most Memorable Sporting Event... - Ryuko - 05-22-2015, 07:06 PM
RE: Most Memorable Sporting Event... - BmorePat87 - 05-23-2015, 11:23 AM