Poll: Has democracy ended in the United States?
Yes. We have one party rule.
No, as long as I get what I want.
No, but it is in danger.
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Has democracy ended in the U.S.?
(07-02-2018, 12:11 PM)jj22 Wrote: Difference is you guys rely on Fake News to slam Obama, while Trump provides real news worthy of critique.

So you have those who are outraged over fake news and conspiracy theories concerning Obama and Hillary, while Trump is doing exactly what you guys are outraged over fake news about, and yet you guys are fine with it.

LOL, "you guys".  There seems to be a trend of labeling posters as "the other" and it appears to be confined to a very specific group.  Back to the point of the post you responded to, do you remember the outrage when Obama was putting "kids in cages"?

(07-02-2018, 12:13 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Frankly, if a political group uses tactics or approaches similar to, say, Nazis or Soviets, I think it is fair to say that they are using tactics and approaches similar to the Nazis or the Soviets. That is not the same as saying they are Nazis or Soviets, unless they try to do almost everything Nazis or Soviets did.

If the shoe fits, wear it.

Very true.  Like trying to improve our infrastructure.  That's exactly what Hitler did!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Has democracy ended in the U.S.? - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 07-02-2018, 12:16 PM
RE: Has democracy ended in the U.S.? - J24 - 07-03-2018, 01:10 AM
RE: Has democracy ended in the U.S.? - J24 - 07-03-2018, 12:33 PM