Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Despite the detractors, Trump doing well
(07-02-2018, 04:50 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Ok, I can understand that.  I just thought I read another piece over the weekend that used data from Pew research, that showed approximately the same numbers.  How many in agreement does it take to get a trend noticed? (serious question) 

Honestly? A lot. Nate Silver's group does a running approval tracker (he did it for Obama, as well) and takes in all approval polls he can find to come up with his meta. https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/?ex_cid=rrpromo

If you ever want to see what the trend is, check them out over there. You can even look through the individual polls (this is know I knew the questions, he has the link to it) and see what the n was or whether it was adults, registered voters, likely voters, etc. These things all have to be taken into account for the meta.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Despite the detractors, Trump doing well - Belsnickel - 07-02-2018, 04:58 PM