Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Despite the detractors, Trump doing well
(07-02-2018, 08:03 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: If you're only accepting criticism of policy that affects posters here and are rejecting criticism of policy that affects others, you're going to run into a few problems. The first being that you need to understand that some of us care about more than ourselves when promoting government policy. The second is that we're mostly straight middle class white guys aged 30-60. We're more likely to benefit from most of the proposed and enacted policies. 

I'm concerned with access to healthcare for those who are not as fortunate as I am.

I'm concerned with the ability of my students to access quality after before and school programs. 

I am concerned with infants and toddlers being separated from their parents, even if their parents are coming into this country illegally. 

I'm concerned with the dismantling of the federal bureaucracy and the effects that will have the the years to come.

I'm concerned with whether or not the DOJ would defend my father or brother if their rights were violated.

I'm concerned with journalist being described as "enemies of the people" by our Commander in Chief, especially after 5 were gunned down minutes from where I live by a man who grew up in my hometown. 

I'm concerned that our current economic policies will lead to a recession, undoing the recovery achieved by the last administration and inherited by the current.

But I guess I shouldn't really care since nothing bad has happened to me personally. 

Bingo.  I thought he really was curious and we open to how Trump's policies affect people.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Despite the detractors, Trump doing well - GMDino - 07-02-2018, 08:11 PM