Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Despite the detractors, Trump doing well
(07-02-2018, 08:25 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Who said you shouldn't be concerned, I asked a question which no one, including you, have answered.

You did point to the dislike of the rhetoric. 

It's quite the intellectual dishonesty to try to associate those tragically killed with anything Trump has said; as that dude was wishing for members of that paper to "cease breathing" long before POTUS Trump. it really is insulting to the memory of those that lost their lives. 

It's not about "personal" it's about the common interest over the special interest. 

I did answer it. I said that nothing bad has happened to me personally.

I don't know if it is really insulting to mention his atrocious un-American comments when the people who knew the victims best made reference to the same comments, but I'm sure you knew them better than the people who watched them die. 

Intellectual dishonesty is suggesting that in the 525 days or so that he has been in office, the only criticism presented about him has been  "look what he's doing to folks that come here illegally, I haven't gotten anything free, or how will the government take care of my children".

[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Despite the detractors, Trump doing well - BmorePat87 - 07-02-2018, 08:49 PM