Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Despite the detractors, Trump doing well
(07-02-2018, 08:49 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I did answer it. I said that nothing bad has happened to me personally.

I don't know if it is really insulting to mention his atrocious un-American comments when the people who knew the victims best made reference to the same comments, but I'm sure you knew them better than the people who watched them die. 

Intellectual dishonesty is suggesting that in the 525 days or so that he has been in office, the only criticism presented about him has been  "look what he's doing to folks that come here illegally, I haven't gotten anything free, or how will the government take care of my children".

1. Well that's a good thing. 

2. I'm sure the folks that "knew them best" are very emotional and will express their sadness in venting and anger. However, if I were to provide counsel to them I'd tell them not to look for a false villain; no matter how many folks on the left attempt to use this tragedy for their  political agenda. 

3. It was not intellectual dishonesty, it was what had been presented to that point. Then you chimed in with more "this could happen". 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Despite the detractors, Trump doing well - bfine32 - 07-02-2018, 08:55 PM