Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Despite the detractors, Trump doing well
(07-02-2018, 09:05 PM)Nately120 Wrote: One of the things that really hits my cynic bone is how a lot of folks around me in rural PA like to ***** and moan about gays, trans people, dangerous illegals, gang members, terrorists, and so on despite those people having zero effect on anyone around here.  To add to that, we are at church praying for one of the old lady's grandsons to get off with a warning despite facing a DUI that isn't his first.

Dear lord, save me from the danger of everyone I'll never see and make it so a guy who can literally kill me in my very own neighborhood faces no accountability!

Anyways, the point is that expecting people to have legitimate reasons they are scared and/or upset isn't necessary.  I'll personally say that every president that would rather print money than spend wisely is making my financial situation worse by continuing the inflation train this country has been on for years.  And when your financial situation is worse, your personal situation soon follows.

Then again, we keep voting for politicians who promise lots of free stuff, big flashy military stuff, "safety" and lower taxes, to boot!  So, they're just giving us what we are begging for.

True. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Despite the detractors, Trump doing well - bfine32 - 07-02-2018, 09:10 PM