Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Despite the detractors, Trump doing well
(07-02-2018, 10:45 PM)michaelsean Wrote: No I’d say it if I did. It’s just these things are for the reasons they always are.

(07-02-2018, 10:48 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm with you. When I heard of the tragedy "It's Trump's fault" never crossed my mind until folks told me he was to blame.  

The reason you didn't think "It's Trump's fault" is because:

a) Personal responsibility 

b) You wanted to wait for the facts.

Neither of those is a bad decision/reason.

However if the constant stream of hateful rhetoric toward the media did not even cross your mind after it happened you are just delusional and/or deliberately ignoring what your own President says.

Bill O'Reilly never said to go out and kill Dr. Tillerson.  He said that abortion doctors needed handled.

Manson never told anyone to kill directly.  He said it was gong to to take something big like famous people getting killed to start the inevitable race war he saw coming.  

Trump never said to shoot reporters (that was Milo).  He said they were the enemies and were against Making America Great Again...along with his other violent speech.

So please forgive the rest of the US if we had the thought cross our mind that it wouldn't take much for one borderline nutcase to think the POTUS was right and snapped over something. 

(BTW...that link is NSFW.  Don't listen if you don't like foul language)  We choose not to ignore what the POTUS actually says and hope that it isn't the start of something awful.  And eve with that the number of people who "blamed" Trump was miniscule and certainly not equal to the fervorous denial of his being at blame that continues to this very say when almost no one is saying "it's Trump's fault".
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Despite the detractors, Trump doing well - GMDino - 07-03-2018, 05:34 AM