Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Outrage over neighbor calling police on grass-cutting helps 12-year-old's business
(07-02-2018, 03:51 PM)GMDino Wrote: I suppose we file this under good news!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/07/02/grass-cutting-police-called-maple-heights-ohio/750760002/

Just a brief commentary from me:  While "adults" keeping saying "today's kids" are lazy they also are the ones calling the cops on kids selling lemonade/water and cutting grass.  Maybe if the "adults" got the sticks out of their rear ends the kids could do their thing and help change the world for the better?  But I suppose the more things change the more they stay the same.

HMMM. That grass these kids shredded was someone else's property.  So you are going to look the other way when this group or maybe "gang" of kids vandalizes private property while the adults make excuses for them and harass the police. Cheap labor and good intentions are not the issue here; boundaries are to be respected. Either we are a nation of laws or we are not.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Outrage over neighbor calling police on grass-cutting helps 12-year-old's business - Dill - 07-03-2018, 01:15 PM