Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Despite the detractors, Trump doing well
(07-02-2018, 06:20 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Folks are trying but no one has shown how their life is worse. Sure illegal immigrants are being separated from the children they have brought over here illegally, folks don't like his rhetoric, or the color of his skin, But I've asked and still waiting for: how your life is worse. If you were to read some of the constant bitching you would think America is going through 2008 type recession, instead of historic growth.

I haven't read the rest of the thread yet, so my apologies if this has already been addressed. But...

My personal life doesn't have to be affected in order to form the opinion that somebody is an asshole. I'm honestly amazed that there are people that aren't embarrassed to have him as our leader, because it is indeed embarrassing. I get the voting "R" over "D", but how you conservatives decided out of 16 candidates that this was the best choice is beyond understanding.  If I remember correctly you've stated you didn't vote for Trump, I'm curious who you voted for? because you seem to defend him a lot.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Despite the detractors, Trump doing well - RICHMONDBENGAL_07 - 07-04-2018, 03:04 PM