Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Despite the detractors, Trump doing well
(07-04-2018, 03:04 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: I haven't read the rest of the thread yet, so my apologies if this has already been addressed. But...

My personal life doesn't have to be affected in order to form the opinion that somebody is an asshole. I'm honestly amazed that there are people that aren't embarrassed to have him as our leader, because it is indeed embarrassing. I get the voting "R" over "D", but how you conservatives decided out of 16 candidates that this was the best choice is beyond understanding.  If I remember correctly you've stated you didn't vote for Trump, I'm curious who you voted for? because you seem to defend him a lot.

I simply defend POTUS against the unhinged on here, because they blame everything on him, simply because they don't like him. Of course your life doesn't have to be affected to suggest he's an asshole; he undoubtedly is. I simply asked an audience that is constantly bytching about him how he has affected you. I applaud the "other people before me and mine mentality" even if I do not think it is complete earnest.

As to who I voted for: it was the Independent on the ballot in KY Evan McMullin and of the 16 candidates in the GOP Trump was my 16th choice. My top 3 didn't even make the main stage (Paul, Perry, Jindal). I didn't like either main stream candidate and to be fair I knew Trump was going to roll in my state, so I didn't find it "necessary" to vote for him. IF there had only been 2 candidates on the ballot I would have voted for Trump.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Despite the detractors, Trump doing well - bfine32 - 07-04-2018, 04:10 PM