Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Despite the detractors, Trump doing well
(07-04-2018, 04:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I simply defend POTUS against the unhinged on here, because they blame everything on him, simply because they don't like him. Of course your life doesn't have to be affected to suggest he's an asshole; he undoubtedly is. I simply asked an audience that is constantly bytching about him how he has affected you. I applaud the "other people before me and mine mentality" even if I do not think it is complete earnest.

As to who I voted for: it was the Independent on the ballot in KY Evan McMullin and of the 16 candidates in the GOP Trump was my 16th choice. My top 3 didn't even make the main stage (Paul, Perry, Jindal). I didn't like either main stream candidate and to be fair I knew Trump was going to roll in my state, so I didn't find it "necessary" to vote for him. IF there had only been 2 candidates on the ballot I would have voted for Trump.  

Fair enough...at least we agree that he's asshole.  I can deal with conservatives having control as the pendulum swings in both directions. However this guy (Trump) just behaves like a total douche bag and is an embarrassment to the country.  Now, like you, I didn't like either candidate and voted 3rd party (Kasich was moderate enough for me).  Honestly I can't blame just Reps, Dems nominated a terrible candidate as well.

If my opinion of Trump is that he's a douche bag and an idiot makes me "unhinged", I can deal with that.

Pray Here's to praying we have better candidates in 2018 and 2020  Wasted

Messages In This Thread
RE: Despite the detractors, Trump doing well - RICHMONDBENGAL_07 - 07-04-2018, 04:58 PM