Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Despite the detractors, Trump doing well
(07-04-2018, 08:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: And I've already conceded that is impossible, but it's not because of him.  

If you are suggesting that I would not give him credit for something he was shown to have done that objectively improved the country, then you are wrong. I understand that you have been on this crusade as of late, but you have been making false accusations and assumptions of people for quite some time as a result. It is the version of TDS that you have been engaging in.

I don't deny having an ideological bent that puts me at odds with Trump and with you on a frequent basis, but there is something I hold more sacred than my ideology, and that is holding facts as facts and upholding logic. I know that to a lot of people this isn't the case, and that's fine, you do you. Just don't pretend you actually have an open mind.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Despite the detractors, Trump doing well - Belsnickel - 07-04-2018, 08:35 PM