Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Despite the detractors, Trump doing well
(07-04-2018, 09:00 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: We don't really have different definitions of objective, you just don't seem to understand what it is at all. And I didn't say that about Clinton, I said that I could have said that. Your use of TPP didn't count because it wasn't objective and we don't know the impact it will have as of yet.

All but the last one are subjective. Unemployment being historically low is objective, though we have seen a lower unemployment number. Back before we started riding the deregulation train. Can you point to a policy decision made by Trump that has had a measurable impact on lowering the unemployment rate?

My supposed logic follows the logical rules. Arguments are rooted in logic, every single one. If the logic is invalid and the facts are not accurate, then an argument is not going to be sound. If someone prevents to me a sound argument that causes me to reevaluate my thinking, then that is what I will do. That is how research works, and science. That's how we progress in our thought. That is the basis of being open-minded. You just seem to be hostile to anything you don't agree with, facts and logic be damned.

No doubt I'm the one being hostile. 

As to the rest: Just roll with you being logical (facts based) to assert he has not done anything good for the Nation in his 18 months in office. I recognize he has done bad things (comments toward the judicial branch and media, ect..) and good things (retaliating against Syria, ect..) We'll both just have to think we're being open-minded. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Despite the detractors, Trump doing well - bfine32 - 07-04-2018, 09:08 PM