Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Despite the detractors, Trump doing well
(07-04-2018, 10:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think objective has morphed into: Something without bias and something I agree with. For instance I think the retaliation against Syria was objective (especially if you're in the camp of Trump and Russian collusion). It was a proactive move and showed the world we were not to be trifled with. What other kind of evidence could you look for? It also cured cancer?  

(07-04-2018, 10:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think objective has morphed into: Something without bias and something I agree with. For instance I think the retaliation against Syria was objective (especially if you're in the camp of Trump and Russian collusion). It was a proactive move and showed the world we were not to be trifled with. What other kind of evidence could you look for? It also cured cancer?  

(07-04-2018, 10:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think objective has morphed into: Something without bias and something I agree with. For instance I think the retaliation against Syria was objective (especially if you're in the camp of Trump and Russian collusion). It was a proactive move and showed the world we were not to be trifled with. What other kind of evidence could you look for? It also cured cancer?  

Nervous

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Despite the detractors, Trump doing well - GMDino - 07-04-2018, 10:15 PM