Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Despite the detractors, Trump doing well
(07-04-2018, 10:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think objective has morphed into: Something without bias and something I agree with.

I spent quite a lot of words to give you my definition. It's not that one. I gave you my reasoning, and so did Bels. Whether you find sense in those words or just forcibly find what you wanted to find in the first place is up to you.

(07-04-2018, 10:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: For instance I think the retaliation against Syria was objective (especially if you're in the camp of Trump and Russian collusion). It was a proactive move and showed the world we were not to be trifled with. What other kind of evidence could you look for? It also cured cancer?

I already gave him that one just before. I said I think it's something good Trump did, as was leaving TPP, why would you ask for more than that? As I tried to make you understand, that's all I can give on most topics, independently from Trump, without being presumptuous. I consider your points valid, but I know too little detail on both topics to elevate my opinion to some kind of objective truth.

To conclude with a similarly hyperbolic question, is that too little acknowledgement? Should I also demand he'd get the nobel prize for those mind-blowing things?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Despite the detractors, Trump doing well - hollodero - 07-04-2018, 10:34 PM