Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For those against the Death Penalty
(07-05-2018, 11:13 AM)hollodero Wrote: Wasn't there someone on these boards who suggested hitting the gas pedal was the reasonable thing to do, given how all these violent people probably had surrounded the car and threatened the guy.
Also, at that time I used to shock myself at Breitbart. There was little to no condemnation of the deed, but much deep condemnation of leftists showing up in the first place. To many, it was their own fault, not the fault of the poor guy who just acted in self-defense, threatened from those protesting leftist enemies.

Death penalty for that guy would certainly rally up some people even more. While not really having a positive effect.

Yeah, the whole self-defense thing was a common talking point, and still is in some circles, even after I showed how he had to drive from a place with no protestors into the crowd of protestors to do what he did.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: For those against the Death Penalty - Belsnickel - 07-05-2018, 11:16 AM