Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Slams Allies in favor of Putin (again)...
(07-10-2018, 04:01 PM)GMDino Wrote: I was going to discuss the actual geopolitical arena in 2012 vs now.  Maybe even explain the context of the above.

But the bold suggests some heavy partisanship that a few around here would normally complain about so I won't add fuel to the fire.  Rock On

My partisanship is the side of laughing at hyperbolic hysteria and hypocrisy.

I also thought Lucie's "does this photo finally prove Hillary sacrifices babies to satan?"-style breitbart article posting was equally embarrassing.

You guys have really taken this whole 2 party rivalry thing to the next couple levels. I mean, hell... just the other day I looked at P&R and 9 of the 16 threads on the first page were all started by you, and all included "Trump" in the title, and had all been made within the last handful of days. Maybe it's worse because there's not the Lucie diluting your obsession with their obsession.

I mean, this is a thread that calls 1/2 (or 40%, or whatever) of the country anti-American traitors. You don't see a problem with that?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Slams Allies in favor of Putin (again)... - TheLeonardLeap - 07-10-2018, 04:24 PM