Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Continues to Lead After Debate
(09-05-2015, 05:07 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: First of all, your obsession with breast feeding is beginning to concern me. Is this the only uncontrollable thought about bodily functions you suffer from, or are there others?

As for your personal story, you'll excuse me for completely dismissing it out of hand without a second thought. Given that this is, after all, the Internet, where everybody was born dirt poor, miraculously worked themselves to millions of dollars all by themselves, hold a PhD in whatever field is being discussed at the time, and all while making time to bang Victoria's Secret models... And use message boards for sports teams.

I don't have a PhD in anything.  I'm not a millionaire, and I haven't banged any Victoria's Secret models. 

I do however have a job I love, a great family, an amazing daughter, and I'm very happy where I am in life.  Just sucks that people like you want to encourage government to take what I've worked hard for to give it to someone else. 

Most liberals I know are pretty miserable people.  They often look to blame others (successful people, businesses, society) for all of their problems. 

I'd say you fit into this group as you think that anyone that's opposed to your nanny state government is inferior to you in someway. 

Like I said, hopefully someday you'll grow up and achieve something on your own, rather than begging your government overlords to give you the scraps off of somebody else's plate.

ThumbsUp

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Continues to Lead After Debate - jakefromstatefarm - 09-05-2015, 05:33 PM