Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Slams Allies in favor of Putin (again)...
(07-11-2018, 10:49 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What are you talking about?  One second you are defending Trump for bitching about this Germany Russia Deal and the next you are saying that if Trump does the exact same thing you will defend him for that also.

Thank you for admitting that you will defend Trump no matter what he does.  Even if he contradicts himself you will support both of his positions.

I believe supporting two contradictory positions in order to Defend Trump is a sign of some sort of condition.  What is it called again?

I simply asked people's thoughts on the matter and they said they were good with it. I have not spoken on my thoughts of Germany doing so; but, if asked, I would say their elected official should do what he/she thinks is best for his/her country. 

But as I said we have found common ground on applauding Trump if he reaches any agreement with Russia that benefits the USA. Not sure how that's defending him regardless of position. 

I absolutely support Trump telling Germany to piss or get off the pot. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Slams Allies in favor of Putin (again)... - bfine32 - 07-11-2018, 11:15 PM