Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baltimore police stopped noticing crime after Freddie Gray's death. A wave of killing
(07-12-2018, 11:16 AM)GMDino Wrote: Weird...seems very few officers get convicted of anything.  Hard to say no one has their back when they don't get charged or go unconvicted in the vast majority of cases.

Please learn to read.  I said admin does not have their back.  The District Attorney's office files charges, not admin.  The court system determines innocence or guilt, not admin.  Also, not being convicted but losing your job is still a horrible outcome, especially to a long serving officer.  Not to mention that myriad disciplinary actions up to and including dismissal don't reach the level of alleged criminal conduct. 

Quote:I'd like to say I have experience at EVERYTHING (like some people claim) that is above and beyond the average poster on these boards, but I do not.  All I have is the stuff I see and read and research.  However...

Based on what you've admitted to your life experience is very limited on the subjects you tend to discuss the most on this board.

Quote:This line:

...is one of the least smart things I have ever seen you post.  I can't even begin to get into why that is an inane way to look at decisions and their results.  Yes, we all try to make the best decisions we can based on what we know at the time but to completely disregard the results of the decision is so dumb I don't even know where to start with it.  Seriously.

Again, learn to read.  If a decision is made for a good reason when it was made then the decision was a good one.  This is so simple as to not require much brain power to understand, yet you seem incapable of grasping it.  Your results based accountability is exactly the type of thinking that's getting the type of policing in Baltimore that you're simpering about in this thread.  

Quote:But feel free to defend people not doing their job so they can't get in trouble for doing their jobs poorly.   ThumbsUp

Poor, poor black and white world view Dino.  There's an enormous middle ground between not doing your job at all and doing an exceptional job.  The sooner you join us in the the adult world and realize that the world isn't an on/off switch the better you'll do on this board and likely everywhere else.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Baltimore police stopped noticing crime after Freddie Gray's death. A wave of killing - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 07-12-2018, 11:31 AM