Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There is no proof that Jesus existed
(07-12-2018, 03:51 PM)GMDino Wrote: I suppose I don't have to do this...but it's my coffee break.   Smirk

1. How was there water with no light?

2. The predominant theory is that the Earth was rocky and THEN the water came.  The exact opposite of this story.

3. This said the waters were "gathered into one place".  that would imply the supercontinent in #2.  But at least they have plants before animals!

4. So, according to this, the only star was our Sun and then all the other stars?  Except we can date the age of the stars and ours is relatively young.  And didn't he create night and day in #1?

5. This is as close to "evolution" as you can even suggest.  Except the story says the fish and the birds were created at the same time.  Birds came about after dinosaurs (not mentioned).

6. Again, reptiles and mammals were around before the birds.

And if god simply *poofed* man onto the earth that is the complete opposite of evolution.

And here we are trying to apply scientific data/facts and evolutionary theories to a story in a religious book becuase that will make some  people feel better about believing it.  the same people who say it doesn't matter if there is proof that the story true or not because they have faith that it is.

I get the problem of applying things we know to things taken asa true due to faith...I was raised Catholic.

But this story has nothing, nil, to do with "evolution".

Good try though.

1. There's water with no light in my basement

2. A theory you say. Could be a molten planet that hardened

3. except the plural seas is used to identify more than one separated by land masses

4. Actually it says lights in heaven then sun and also stars. Nothing suggesting the Sun was first.

5. Actually it states the creatures of the seas before the creatures of the air. Dinosaurs could simply be a transition from sea to air (millions of years to us; yet a blink of an eye on an infinite scale) as we know birds are living dinosaurs. 

6. Yeah mammals came along as fish was evolving to bird and the creation of man most likely came through evolution (once again a blink of an eye to him).

is it perfect? No. Can a correlation of general events be drawn: nothing-earth-sea creatures-man? Yes
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: There is no proof that Jesus existed - bfine32 - 07-12-2018, 04:43 PM