Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There is no proof that Jesus existed
(07-12-2018, 10:20 PM)Benton Wrote: https://news.gallup.com/poll/210956/belief-creationist-view-humans-new-low.aspx

I googled it and, unfortunately, that number isn't encouraging. But, hopefully, education will continue to increase and coexist with faith. I believe there is room for both.

As far as Hamm, dude is a horrible, horrible person. He's in religion for profit, not for the benefit of others. I criticized using tax funds to build the Ark Park and he pretty well lived up to criticism when he tried shifting the park to a non-profit company to avoid paying taxes and Scrooge McDuck himself in all the loot. Unfortunately, it's guys like him that make Christianity look like a ponzi scheme.

Wow, that number is even higher than I thought, pretty sad.

But I kinda disagree that there is room for both, at least with those that are pushing the idea that dinosaurs and other fossilized creatures went extinct a few thousand years ago due to the great flood. These people are literally brainwashing millions of people into believing this to be scientific fact, when in fact they are no more of a scientist than Homer Simpson.

At the same time though, scientists can be a prickly bunch, and some are so absolute in their thinking that nothing can exist in a spiritual plane, or other dimensions, other than what they can see right in front of them. So they arent exactly helping matters on this either.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: There is no proof that Jesus existed - Millhouse - 07-13-2018, 01:37 PM