Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12 Russian intelligence officers indicted for hacking into DNC, Clinton campaign
(07-13-2018, 10:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Dude, you said "DNC owns Bernie" and in your 7th grade learned education that was a metaphor, then you said "Russia controls US Government"  and somehow that's not a metaphor.

I never said "DNC owns Bernie".  Here is what I said.

(07-13-2018, 07:53 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Individual damages his own property.  No crime.

Another person damages his property.  Criminal offense.

I was using a metaphor to explain how the DNC nomination is under the control of the DNC while the general election is not supposed to be under the control of the Russians.

(07-13-2018, 10:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: But let's be honest what is or is not a metaphor is pointless. Your analogy was made to look feeble and hypocritical so you tried to trot out "I was talking in metaphors".

If what is or is not a metaphor is pointless then why did you make so many "clever" posts calling every comment I made a metaphor?

And my analogy was dead on.  No one made it look "feeble and hypocritical".

Messages In This Thread
RE: 12 Russian intelligence officers indicted for hacking into DNC, Clinton campaign - fredtoast - 07-13-2018, 10:18 PM