Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Slams Allies in favor of Putin (again)...
(07-16-2018, 03:32 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I would assume Russia has tried to meddle in all our elections.  I think Trump's denial is a s simple as he doesn't want to admit that it's possible he didn't win it all by himself.

I think it's more of us seeing behind a previously closed curtain. If everything is 100% true: Are we to assume that this is the only time a foreign Nation has tried to influence the election in another country? How mush would we have heard about this if Hills would have won?

I tend to go with the train of thought that it is in our best interest to have Russia as a friend and bring them more into the international community. And perhaps they can help stabilize the Korean peninsula. Having enemies is never a good thing. WTS, I see how a Hillary supporter is mad because they think Russia cost her the election. personally, I think she cost herself the election. And we are back to blaming the source rather than the action.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Slams Allies in favor of Putin (again)... - bfine32 - 07-16-2018, 03:39 PM