Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Slams Allies in favor of Putin (again)...
(07-16-2018, 03:32 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I would assume Russia has tried to meddle in all our elections.  I think Trump's denial is a s simple as he doesn't want to admit that it's possible he didn't win it all by himself.

So he's willing to put his own ego above the position of POTUS and defending America?

Gee.  Who could have seen that coming?   Cool

(07-16-2018, 03:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think it's more of us seeing behind a previously closed curtain. If everything is 100% true: Are we to assume that this is the only time a foreign Nation has tried to influence the election in another country? How mush would we have heard about this if Hills would have won?

Given the Trump was already claiming that if he lost it was fixed I'd bet your salary we'd have head A LOT about it.

(07-16-2018, 03:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I tend to go with the train of thought that it is in our best interest to have Russia as a friend and bring them more into the international community. And perhaps they can help stabilize the Korean peninsula. Having enemies is never a good thing. WTS, I see how a Hillary supporter is mad because they think Russia cost her the election. personally, I think she cost herself the election. And we are back to blaming the source rather than the action.

Or, just spitballing here, or everyone without their noses up Trump's orange rear can see that the current POTUS is kowtowing to Putin despite all evidence to the contrary. A "man" in Trump who some around here consider "stronger" than Obama, I'll add.

Good relations with other countries? I'm right there with you. More peace, less war.

Lying to the American people and taking Putin at his word against all evidence otherwise? Nope.

(But then I don't have years invested in trying to spin what Trump does and says into being a good thing. Smirk )

So I still don't see a defense of what Trump has done...just more complaining that people don't want peace and Hillary supporters are complaining.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Slams Allies in favor of Putin (again)... - GMDino - 07-16-2018, 03:53 PM