Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Slams Allies in favor of Putin (again)...
(07-16-2018, 04:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So you do think this is the first time one Nation has tried to influence another's? 

FWIW, I said that when it came out about the DNC unfairly biasing Hills, it's something we didn't need to know; but it's out there (ot sure if that's something the Russians uncovered or not) and I'll focus on the action rather than the source.

The DNC unfair biased to Hillary? I mean really where they supposed to help a man who wasn't even a Democrat? No one ever expected the RNC to help the Ryans (and they never did, outside of giving him a debate platform). This is fake news and sad that folks are still pushing this. Common sense tells us the DNC works for electing Dems. Not any ole body.

And no, no other presidential candidate or party was attacked and hacked by a foreign state. This was unprecedented, and biggest attack on America from foreign state since Pearl Harbor (thank God Trump supporters weren't around for that or they'd be cozying up to Japan).

Unless you can point to who this happened to as well as Hillary. We have actual receipts of the attack on Hillary and the DNC (hacks, timing of email releases 20 minutes after Trumps sexual assault confession was released)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Slams Allies in favor of Putin (again)... - jj22 - 07-16-2018, 04:25 PM