Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Slams Allies in favor of Putin (again)...
(07-16-2018, 04:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The DNC is not "supposed" to help anyone.

Let's see if I can make this perfectly clear:

What Russia did was wrong and Trump should have called Putin out on it and moved on from there. It is absolutely disgusting that it appears he took the word of the Russian President against the findings of our own intel. He should have told Putin, if you are innocent why not extradite the offenders to clear their names or at a minimum allow a team of neutral members to interview the folks.

WTS, Hillary has no one to blame for her actions but herself and all the "it's Russia's fault" is not going to change that.

Sorry Bfine but the DNC supports and helps elect Dems. This wouldn't be shocking if it wasn't for Trump supporters crying over fake news that the DNC didn't help a man who specifically stated he wasn't a Democrat. Now suddenly the DNC (but certainly not the RNC I guess) has to support and help elect everyone? Even Republicans I suppose.

As far as Hillary. She at least should have been able to lose fair and square. Instead it took the help of a foreign nation. But yea, slam her for not being able to defeat a candidate and a powerful foreign nation.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Slams Allies in favor of Putin (again)... - jj22 - 07-16-2018, 04:39 PM