Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Slams Allies in favor of Putin (again)...
(07-16-2018, 04:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Let's see if I can make this perfectly clear:

What Russia did was wrong and Trump should have called Putin out on it and moved on from there. It is absolutely disgusting that it appears he took the word of the Russian President against the findings of our own intel. He should have told Putin, if you are innocent why not extradite the offenders to clear their names or at a minimum allow a team of neutral members to interview the folks.

Oh... OK then! Crystal clear to me, and I agree on that. My bad I read something else into your words.
Now if you'd also add that calling the investigation that turned up all that a rigged witch hunt and to blame for bad relations is wrong too, as is calling the news on that fake, I'd be so pleased. But that's me asking for the cherry on top.

(07-16-2018, 04:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: WTS, Hillary has no one to blame for her actions but herself and all the "it's Russia's fault" is not going to change that.

I agree with that too.
It's not going to become a habit.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Slams Allies in favor of Putin (again)... - hollodero - 07-16-2018, 04:40 PM