Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Slams Allies in favor of Putin (again)...
(07-16-2018, 06:09 PM)Benton Wrote: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/11/09/bernie-sanders-donald-trump/93530352/

We get sent dozens of polls, some legit and some not; some biased (mostly, these days) and some not. But I'm pretty surprised to the bold. Most of the info we were seeing leading into the primaries was consistent: Bernie was looking strong in some key states and likely would've beaten Trump if he had gotten through the primary due to a more loyal base, momentum and overall greater appeal than Hillary. It was thought he would have carried Ohio and Pennsylvania over Trump. 

I get 'Hillary won the popular vote and got robbed' but the truth is, we'd seen it happen before. It wasn't like a candidate hadn't won the popular vote and still lost the election. The writing for Clinton was on the wall.

Looking back at 6 polls over a one month period 6 months later... Hillary had similar numbers the month before. I also, didn't say she got robbed, I just pointed to the fact that, despite some large dislike for her, there was also pretty heavy support too, as apparent by her numbers in both elections. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Slams Allies in favor of Putin (again)... - BmorePat87 - 07-16-2018, 07:56 PM