Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terrifying potential in 2018.
(07-17-2018, 12:22 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: Who on this roster do you expect to steal greens targets?

His target share is always ridiculous, regardless of the year.  So if the ball is spreading around that means green still gets his, while everyone else fights for leftovers.

That's always the case for every big star on every team every season. Will newcomers step up and take his place?  Eventually it'll happen.  Nobody stays young and remains THE STUD forever. The only question is will the young guys step up and become THE STUDS this year or the next?  AJ will be the stud for awhile ,but not forever. It's only a matter of time. 
Think about it. Right now there's some kid nobody has ever heard of just ready and waiting to become the next huge Bengals WR and doesn't even know it. 
Hell, for all we know it might even be my 58 year old decrepit carcass just waiting to be the next big thing in Bengaldom.. Hint: Don't hold your breath on that one .. lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Terrifying potential in 2018. - HarleyDog - 07-16-2018, 04:28 PM
RE: Terrifying potential in 2018. - grampahol - 07-17-2018, 12:56 AM
RE: Terrifying potential in 2018. - Steve - 07-17-2018, 07:42 PM