Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arby's apologizes after officer is denied service for being a cop
(09-05-2015, 10:39 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Someday you will actually have to explain something for anyone here to think you know anything.

So I'll ask again.  What does "private property rights" have to do with a business owner being able tovitimize anyone he wants any way he wants.  You support the right of businesses to vitimize people through discrimination, so why would I not assume that you alsio agree they should be able to do anything else they want to victimize people.

Since you only spew platitudes instead of insightful commentary it is really hard to understand what you mean.

Where do you draw the line regarding what "private property rights" should allow a business owner to do?  I really have no idea what your position is on this.  You act like discrimination is some super special privilege that should be held in higher regard than the other things that business owners have been stopped from doing to victimize people.

If I own a hamburger stand....we'll call it Jake's Hamburger Stand just for the purpose of discussion, it's my property, correct?  That would include the contents on that property, correct?  So what gives a consumer, with the exception of your discrimination laws, more of a right to be on my property as well as more of a right to purchase from me than I have to not allow them on my property or refuse to sell them my product?

You seem to believe that the consumer is the only side of the equation deserving of protection and freedom.  I fail to understand how that's logical or anything close to freedom. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arby's apologizes after officer is denied service for being a cop - jakefromstatefarm - 09-06-2015, 01:15 AM