Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Continues to Lead After Debate
(09-06-2015, 01:36 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Listen, I don't really care.  I don't believe a thing you say.  You remind me of one of my very good friends.  He has worked hard and done well for himself,  But that is not good enough.  Instead he is like you and has to try and act like he never got any help from anyone.  But since we have been friends a long time I know for a fact that his in-laws not only helped him and his wife with a down payment on their house, but also helped them pay off some credit card debt.

So there is really no reason for me to believe anything you say.  In fact you could just be a total troll.  You certainly fit the mold.  You never really discuss any issues in depth.  Instead you just hurl insults and use the most immature inflammatory language possible.  It is like you just want to argue and stir up the pot more than have any real discussion about issues.

And even though you claim that you don't watch Fox News, you have clearly been subject to the exact same echo chamber speaking points.  You have them down perfectly.

His "I bet you got picked last in gym class" comment pretty much made my mind up. 99% chance he's a troll. The other 1% is that he is a very sick individual in desperate need of therapy.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Continues to Lead After Debate - GodHatesBengals - 09-06-2015, 01:48 AM