Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Slams Allies in favor of Putin (again)...
(07-17-2018, 09:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I agree the whole trip was an unmitigated disaster; unfortunately, it gets lost in the white noise of considering everything he does  disaster and as I have said numerous times: Folks grow tired of the Boy who cried wolf.

For instance I viewed the NK summit as a huge success and the Russian summit as a huge failure. However, to those that really don't keep up with this stuff it just seems more of the same. I've said for a while many on here are their own worst enemy.

I'm not one of those people who says everything he does is evil or will be a disaster. Hell, he is the American President, so I want see him trying to bring our country together, working on policies that benefit the most possible people and showing strength and dignity on the world stage.

Unfortunately, that's not what I've seen from him. He seems to get off on being divisive, acting immature and siding with dictators. As someone who can't stand the Clinton's, I wasn't crazy about the idea of another on in the White House. I was willing to give Trump a chance, even though I knew he was a long time friend and ally of the Clinton's in the past.

In my opinion, the past year and half has just proven that Trump is every bit as crooked, vile and self-serving as the Clinton clan. Hell, he's even managed to take it a few steps further by his actions with Putin / Russia.

I disagree with those that saw NK as a success. They gave nothing - and are still following their usual playbook - while getting a meeting and photo-op with the POTUS. I also think he's doing a lot of harm when it comes to relationships with our allies. 

Like I said, I'm pretty disgusted and disappointed with both parties anymore, but Trump has set some new lows in terms of swampish conduct.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Slams Allies in favor of Putin (again)... - Bengalholic - 07-17-2018, 09:36 PM