Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Slams Allies in favor of Putin (again)...
(07-17-2018, 09:41 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Completely agree. Trump is just the latest and most egregious in a line of asshattery that has been going on for decades. He is definitely a result, a symptom, of this political environment and not the cause. What I fear is that people aren't learning the lesson and he won't be rock bottom.

Hmm, I'll play the optimist for a rare moment here and say that Trump should be rock bottom.  I say this not because I have faith in the American people, but because the concepts of Donald Trump being president had been specifically presented as a joke/nightmare for decades prior to his actual election.  Come on, the Simpsons AND Back to the Future Part II both did it!

And maybe I'm the odd man out here, but even as far back as junior high I remember us joking that Donald Trump or Hulk Hogan would be bs-ing their way into the White House eventually. Hell, we had a skit when I was in college (imagine that) where a politician who made actual sense was being booed down because he was debating against a wildly popular Hulk Hogan who kept saying nonsense like "I'm gonna put campaign finance reform in an airplane spin!" to overwhelming applause. "I'm gonna give deficit spending a big boot!"
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Slams Allies in favor of Putin (again)... - Nately120 - 07-17-2018, 09:45 PM