Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Slams Allies in favor of Putin (again)...
(07-19-2018, 03:45 AM)hollodero Wrote: Yeah that one really left me stunned. All the other talk was in some form heard already. This one is so amazing. Starting with Trump promoting Putin's "interesting" idea, calling it an "incredible offer". Russian investigators investigating a Russian crime against the US. 
And of course, as a sign of goodwill and to be fair, the US would in return allow Russian investigators to come to the US to investigate Bill Browder and God knows who.

Accepting that idea and actually pushing for it in his remarks really comes quite close to treasonous behaviour.

And now back to square one, paint the Trump critics as even worse than that. As it always needs to be. The trenches dig itself.

I learned very early into Trump's presidency that what he says shouldn't concern you until he actually follows though with it.  The man is mercurial, I've used that exact word to describe him for a long time.  In one of GM's fail threads he tried to get pro gun people riled up over Trump's proposed gun restrictions.  I, correctly, responded that I highly doubted any of the proposals would actually be acted on and that Trump was just being Trump.  Then nothing happened at all and I was proven correct.

So, don't actually be worried about the implications of this until it actually happens, because it almost certainly won't.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Slams Allies in favor of Putin (again)... - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 07-19-2018, 10:56 AM