Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Slams Allies in favor of Putin (again)...
(07-19-2018, 11:10 AM)hollodero Wrote: Yeah then you learned something strange. I for one still think it's concerning when he calls the media the real enemy of the people, even if he doesn't follow through with it.

Regarding the matter at hand, I don't think he'll follow through with that and let Russians do the investigations on themselves and on US citizens. Yeah, that won't happen. That doesn't mean that what he said is irrelevant and not worth a mention. An US president embarrassing himself and the country matters.
If you don't think he embarrassed himself and the country, because he just said words or for whatever reason, there's only half a country in the whole world seeing it like that.

As for your gun fight with Dino, I don't want to get into that. I believe you when you say you were right in said thread.

You should.  He's never wrong.   Ninja

WTS, my point then (as now) is that Trump will say anything that pops into his tiny mind, especially if he thinks people will praise him for it.  With the gun topic no sane person thought he'd do it or that anything would get done...just not going to happen.  It's all talk to get votes.  But it's fun to watch people SUPPORT Trump when he says he's going to build a wall, run into a building to stop a shooter himself, etc...and then claim no one should listen to what he says.  Just see what he DOES.  So when he SAYS he believe Putin but not US intelligence, then says he misspoke, which was the lie?  All we can do it base it on what he DOES which is praise Putin all the time.   
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Slams Allies in favor of Putin (again)... - GMDino - 07-19-2018, 11:30 AM