Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pro-gun rocker Ted Nugent bans guns from Virginia concert
(07-19-2018, 03:16 PM)samhain Wrote: He denies getting BJs from 12 year olds and adopting a 17 year-old just so he could bang her, too.  Can't really deny writing a song about gang raping a 13 year-old, though.  It's kind of out there for everyone to hear.  

(07-19-2018, 04:30 PM)Beaker Wrote: Which song?

https://www.mediaite.com/online/can-we-talk-about-ted-nugents-predilection-for-teenaged-girls-yet/

Quote:Detroit rock icon Ted Nugent has a few things in common with Roy Moore.

They both have a fondness for cowboy hats, they both have a thing for guns and they both have cozy relationships with evangelical politicians.

They also appear to have shared a predilection for teenage girls during the 70s.

In 1978, the year before Moore had allegedly gone after 14-year-old Leigh Corfman, Nugent was pursuing a teenage girl himself: Pele Massa, a 17-year old from Hawaii.

Due to their age difference, the then 30-year-old Nugent was unable to marry her, so in a bizarre workaround, the musician was able to convince her parents to declare him her legal guardian, an arrangement that the two have openly acknowledged.

Now, this isn’t a big secret.

It’s been heavily documented by VH1, and a 2000 issue of SPINmagazine listed it in their 100 sleaziest moments in rock history, where despite the Woody Allen overtones, it only charted at #63.

While Moore has been evasive on whether or not he was into teenage girls in his thirties, Nugent has been much more brazen.

Like, really brazen.

In his 1981 single Jail Bait, Nugent sings that he doesn’t really see “age of consent” laws as that big of an issue:

Quote:Well, I don’t care if you’re just thirteen
You look too good to be true I just know that you’re probably clean
There’s one little thing I got do to you”

The lyrics go on to state: “It’s all right baby, it’s quite all right I asked your Mama.”

The song ends with a light-hearted nod to a statutory rape arrest, so it could maybe be dismissed today as a joke or cautionary tale, if not for the fact that this was both a frequent subject in Nugget’s other songs and his own statements at the time.

It’s also been the subject of at least one disturbing rumor.

In 2004, Hole front-woman Courtney Love claimed on The Howard Stern Show that she had given Nugent oral sex when she was 12 years old, something that Nugent apparently declined to comment on at the time.

He eventually denied all of it in the last year or so.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pro-gun rocker Ted Nugent bans guns from Virginia concert - GMDino - 07-19-2018, 04:35 PM