Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Continues to Lead After Debate
(09-06-2015, 09:32 AM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: You don't know anything about me either or my compassion for people.

You assume that because I'm not for government largess and wealth redistribution that I don't care about people.  I've donated a lot of money and time to various causes, but I do that on a voluntary basis, because I choose to...not because government forces me to. 

My daughter is 14, and over the summer instead of sleeping until noon and playing xbox like many of her peers, she spent the bulk of her summer break volunteering at nursing homes. 

I think it's rather short-sighted, ignorant, and disingenuous to believe that your overreaching government programs are somehow compassionate, especially considering that they encourage people to do less for themselves. 

I think I can make a pretty good guess as to your level of compassion for others based upon your regular use of breastfeeding metaphors and the word "idiots" to describe anybody who has ever accepted any form of government assistance (other than the forms of government assistance you personally support).

More personal stories; see earlier posts.

No proof whatsoever for your "encourage people to do less for themselves" canard.

It is completely short-sighted, ignorant and disingenuous to believe that anybody who's ever collected an unemployment check or used a food stamp is simply a lazy idiot with no sense of personal responsibility or self-reliance.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Continues to Lead After Debate - GodHatesBengals - 09-06-2015, 09:50 AM